Why join the workshop?
Today, we see a lot of businesses hurting - small, medium and large - no one has been spared. We all commiserate.
It too is a fact that many decided to recover by ramping up on sales. Perhaps before we do so, let's stop and reflect on what truly matters. This session looks deep into the essence of RENEWED CUSTOMER CENTRICITY!
Many of our systems, processes, methods, habits and attitude have been assaulted by the current crisis. This has resulted in what mental health management practitioners call “Impairment”. One of the things that needs to be revisited is the purpose of doing business today. This is the bedrock of this learning session - to put into perspective how we do business today, given the limitations experienced by both the seller and the customer.
At the end of the program, participants will be able to:
• To explain the “crucial foundation to customer centricity”.
• To trigger a shift in perspective that leads to a new discipline, by appreciating the “right paradigm to customer engagement”.
• To identify the do's and don’ts of “customer engagement in the new normal”
Who Should Attend:
Those who deal with internal and external customers, regardless of level:
• Sellers in the online and offline space.
• Those who do backroom work.
Those who manage the above.
A. The State of Selling Today: Selling or Serving?
B. Annoying Practices of Sellers Today (Breakout Groups - 10 minutes)- no need to include this in the write-up
C. The “Right” Paradigm to Customer Experience (CX) Management: The “H-R” Grid
• Distraction? Attraction? Detraction?
• New Normal Benchmarks
• Assessment Tool
• The Process Integrity Check (PIC) Tool
D. Qualifying your way through Prospective Customers.
? The 4 Steps
E. CX and Qualifying Prospective Customers Put Together
F. The Critical Steps to Customer Centricity: A Renewed approach!
? Looking Beyond the Usual Norms
? A Call To Action
G. Selling or Serving? - The Answer!
9:00am-11:00am (2 hours)
Php 995 plus 12% VAT
Nov 20 - 20, 2020